Advertisement

Recreating My Mother's Wedding Look | Mom's Reaction is Hilarious :P

Recreating My Mother's Wedding Look | Mom's Reaction is Hilarious :P Scrolling Through albums and old photos, I saw Mom and Dad's wedding pictures and thought okay, here is my chance to be a bride, so Here i go, created her look in her lehenga and jewellery. I ended up looking like a baby but i guess mom found it hilarious !
If you like you can do the same with your maa, its gonna be fun and exciting for sure.

Subscribe :

My Socials :
Insta :
Twitter :
Fb :


#lotsoflove #anshujain

anshu jain,anshujain,Recreating My Mom's Wedding Look,Recreating My Mother's Wedding Look,Mom's Reaction is Hilarious,recreating my moms photos,Recreating My Mom's Old Pictures,Recreating my Mom's Old Photos | Sejal Kumar | Mother's Day,Daughters Recreate Their Mothers' Wedding Photos,People Re-Create Old Photos Of Their Moms,I Recreated my Mother's Wedding Makeup Look I അമ്മയുടെ കല്യാണ മേക്കപ്പ് ഒന്നു ചെയ്യ്‌താലോ,Mom's Reaction,mom's reaction on instagram pictures,anshu,

Post a Comment

0 Comments