Advertisement

Productivity Hack: The Secret I Use to Value My Time!

Productivity Hack: The Secret I Use to Value My Time! (No, I'm not traveling right now. This was recorded right before COVID-19 hit.)

Want all of my resources? Find them all here:

And contact me for information on coaching and more!

Is getting an Uber worth it? Or should you walk?

What about a first-class plane ticket?

In this video, I discuss how I value my time and how I connect that value to a specific dollar amount.

People waste money so often. In fact, too often. And I HATE wasting money. But, I've found there are certain times where spending extra money on things like travel and luxury can actually SAVE me money AND make me MORE money.

How it that? Well, I discuss it fully in this video! Take a listen and let me know your thoughts in the comments!

Learn more by watching the full video!

Other Resources Available to You:

Lifestyle Advice:

Dating and Relationship Advice:

Podcast:

Instagram:

Twitter:

four,hour,work,week,tim,ferris,entrepreneur,startup,start up,lifestyle,dating,alpha,male,marketing,business,leader,leadership,company,companies,job,time,productivity,hack,money,

Post a Comment

0 Comments