Advertisement

#plugintodevin - I Support Utah's Unique Family-First Approach to Immigration

#plugintodevin - I Support Utah's Unique Family-First Approach to Immigration Hi, Devin again here for another episode of #plugintodevin, again we're here at the Krishna Temple and I want to just talk a little bit about immigration. You know, Utahns, have in general a pretty unique take on immigration and that I really am happy to espouse and champion in Washington. Utahns tend to have a compassionate, family-focused view of the way that immigration policy in the United States should work. And I agree with and support that model for immigration using a rational approach that treats families as sacred and that welcomes new people into our country and a rational process that keeps families together first and foremost. And so I'm proud to be a Utahn and proud to defend that Utah approach to immigration.

I'm Devin Thorpe, a candidate for Congress and I approved this message.

#plugintodevin #UtahValues #BoldSolutions #UTpol #immigration

Your,Mark,On,The,World,

Post a Comment

0 Comments