Advertisement

Parkinson's Law: “Work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion.”

Parkinson's Law: “Work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion.” I am going LIVE most every morning between 7 am and 8 am to have a quick conversation with my subscribers concerning the next video I plan to create. I truly appreciate your feedback! Much Love!

Here's my amazing Trello template that you can use for your projects:

success,communicaction,motivation,momentum,positive,tips,time management,communication skills,mindset,productivity,hacks,LIVE morning video,Feedback,Video production,Dose of positivity,Parkinson's law,productivity tips,Work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion,LIVE every morning,viewer engagement,

Post a Comment

0 Comments