Advertisement

LED twin tail lights for the 350z... How did I do it (Idiot in his garage, MAD L1fe)

LED twin tail lights for the 350z... How did I do it  (Idiot in his garage, MAD L1fe) A ancient Japanese proverb states; One man's isolation boredom is another mans MAD mod time....
So to try and beat the boredom I desided to try making my own LED rear lights and wow they came out awesome.


The parts I used are
The lights


The resistors, one for each side.


32mm grommet

Butyl windscreen seal,.
Only comes in this size, I have used it for headlamps and rear lights and have enough to do it all again)


Remember, We all go a little MAD sometimes

MAD L1fe,Madness,Mad,Mad world,Mad world wide,Mods,Isolation,Japanese,Jdm,350z,Fairlady z,Led,How to,Tail light,ANCIENT,Custom,Idiot in his garage,New,Google,Search engine,Search,

Post a Comment

0 Comments