Advertisement

I'M MOVING TO FLORIDA

I'M MOVING TO FLORIDA I am buying my first house. I will be moving from NY / CT to Florida to save money and for many other reasons. This video highlights the different lifestyles of the mideast vs the south. I know my money will go much further in Florida. As sad as this sounds, money is a huge part of our lives and our happiness. I encourage you to all do what will make you the happiest, even if you are afraid at first. We do not have that much time on this planet. Why waste it doing something that doesn't make you smile.

🥰 Shop my MERCH!

❤️INSTAGRAM: @aarbucci


💖Email: aarbucci001@gmail.com

💛Snapchat: alana.arbucci

moving to new york,moving to la,moving to florida,buying a house,buying my first car,buying my dream car,buying my first house,how to save money,how to buy a house,process of buying a house,moving from ny to florida,moving from ny to la,what living in japan is like,what its like living in hawaii,i bought a house,i bought a house with my boyfriend prank,buying a house for the first time,buying a house at 18,we bought a house,alana arbucci,

Post a Comment

0 Comments