Advertisement

I got carried by two famous Youtubers 😳 (One has 35,000 Arena Points) | BrockPlaysFortnite

I got carried by two famous Youtubers 😳 (One has 35,000 Arena Points)  | BrockPlaysFortnite GG's in the chat for the easy carry bois. Shoutout to @TheDrip & @Devour Silent for the ez carry yesterday. We won like 10 games in a row. Easy when you have a god squad full of aimbot and get your hands on all the mythic weapons. First a dup win with aerial and renegade raider in the party then a squad win with the two youtube pros!

Subscribe:
Check out my TopVideos!

πŸ™‹‍♂️ My Support A Creator Code ➔ Brock
πŸ“± Discord (to get notified and hang out) ➔
πŸ“· Instagram ➔
🐦 Twitter ➔
🎡 TikTok ➔
🏧 Become a member to talk during Sponsor only mode and get special Emotes:


⏳ Click on my link to get 10% off your strikepack and an extra set of free paddles

πŸ“―Use code "Brock" to get 10% off your KontrolFreek purchase (link below)


#Collabs #BrockPlaysFortnite

About BrockPlaysFortnite:
I make all kinds of Fortnite content ranging from tutorials to funny edits to montages. Please subscribe if you enjoy my content as it would help me grow so much! Thanks for stopping by!

⚙️ Sensitivity ➔ | 50% | 48% | 1.7x Build | 1.8x Edit | 14% ADS on Both | Linear Aim
πŸŽ›️ Dead Zones ➔ .12 | .05

My setup:
Dualshock Controller:
Galaxy Kontrol Freeks:
Reddragon k556 Keyboard:
Logitech G602:
AOC Agon 27” 240hz Gaming Monitor:
MSI MAG24C 144hz Curved Monitor:
Elgato HD60 Pro Capture Card:
Elgato Streamdeck XL:
Homall Gaming Chair:
Astro A40 TR + Mixamp:
Logitech Brio (for Handcam):
Netgear Nighthawk Gaming Router:
i9-9900k Gaming PC:

I got carried by two famous Youtubers 😳 | BrockPlaysFortnite


BrockPlaysFortnite

Brock plays fortnite,Brock plays fortnite settings,brockplaysfortnite,Brock fortnite,Brock,

Post a Comment

0 Comments