Advertisement

How to Create Your Own R&B Guitar Riffs by Kerry 2 Smooth

How to Create Your Own R&B Guitar Riffs by Kerry 2 Smooth Learn how to create your very own riffs in today's lesson. I'm going to give you one approach of how I create my own riffs. The key is to make it as simple as possible. One thing I do is to dissect a minor 7 chord and use the notes in the chords. I like to think like a singer to develop my ideas. I also use the minor pentatonic shape.

📢 MY ONLINE R&B, NEO SOUL & GOSPEL GUITAR COMMUNITY 📢
Kerry's Kamp will definitely help you with soloing, scales, learning how to develop your own sound, and much much more. If you're serious about improving and you love R&B, neo soul and/ gospel, Kerry's Kamp is what you need.

🚀 If my channel helps you in any way, please help me by sharing this video: ***

For Beginners (FREE):
✅ Learn more R&B, neo soul and gospel top for unlocking your potential. Check out this free training for beginners from Kerry 2 Smooth here:

For Intermediates (FREE):
✅ Learn how to play, Boo'd Up, an R&B jam session favorite. It has some great techniques that will help intermediate level guitarists.

For Advanced (FREE):
✅ Learn Before I Let You Go by Blackstreet and get advanced level tips to help you.

Check me out on social media:
➤ Instagram:

➤ Facebook:

➤ Twitter:

In this video, Kerry 2 Smooth shows you his approach to taking a chord to create your own riffs.

Kerry 2 Smooth,r&b guitar chords,neo soul guitar,guitar lessons,guitar tutorial,Melanie Faye,r&b guitar,r&b guitar lesson,r&b guitar lessons,r&b neo soul guitar lesson,online guitar lessons,neo soul guitar lesson,embellishments,learn R&B guitar,become a better R&B guitarist,playing R&B guitar chords,Playing diminished chords on guitar,minor pentatonic scale,how to create riffs,how to create riffs from scale,How to solo on guitar,guitar exercises,

Post a Comment

0 Comments