Advertisement

Gentle Giant - Think Of Me With Kindness (Official Audio)

Gentle Giant - Think Of Me With Kindness (Official Audio) Gentle Giant | Think Of Me With Kindness | Octopus (1972)
www.gentlegiantband.com
--
Lyrics
Why am I using words
No more to say without you
Close the door, put out the lights and go

Late at night, in the night
Your shadow falls between us
Nevermore, I'll never know

There, memories are sorrow
When there's no tomorrow

Sleep while the sweet sorrow wakes my daydream
Sleep while you think of me with kindness please
Remember former days
Sweet the song that once we sang
That silent parting ways
And you know
And you know

And you know, long ago
When first we made our promise
Empty words, I wonder did you know

gentle,giant,gentlegiant,prog,rock,prog rock,progressive,music,video,official,audio,shulman,70s,1972,octopus,album,derek,ray,kerry minnear,john weathers,progrock,band,rock n roll,

Post a Comment

0 Comments