Advertisement

Cancer (No Communication) What do they want to tell you.....

Cancer (No Communication) What do they want to tell you..... Intuitive readings for all who need or want to know.

Hello my name is Heaven and I am a intuitive tarot reader and a very real down to earth spirit. I have a genuine love for all and aspire to be of assistance to any and all who wishes to seek out my help or advice. I don't claim to be better than anyone else, I can only be me. Join me on my journey and become a part of my soul family.

Sun Sign: Aquarius
Moon Sign: Aries
Venus: Aquarius
N. Node: Aquarius
If you would like to follow my Instagram page: savinggrace999

To get a more in-depth reading regarding your situation or a reading regarding anything important to you message me at


Email Text

1 question 11.11
2 questions 22.22
3 questions 33.33

Video Love Readings

10 Minutes 15.55
20 minutes 25.55
30 minutes 44.44

Yes or No question
4.44


If you would like to donate to my channel or to book a personal reading us this linkn below


Also if you would like to support me and my channel with a gift from my Amazon LIst I would be forever grateful.....



Thank you the support and may God bless you and yours.😙😙

you.....

Post a Comment

0 Comments