Advertisement

BUILDING A HIDDEN MTB JUMP

BUILDING A HIDDEN MTB JUMP After riding in Utah I wanted to have bigger stuff to ride near me, Since not to many people ride stuff like this around my area I headed to the hills and found a nice cliff to jump off of, Thanks to a recent heavy rain I was able to go build this in this dirt that would normally be rock hard, I built this all by myself in about 2 hours, Look out for a video of me hitting this drop in the future once the dirt dries up enough to ride. Thanks for watching and if you enjoy my channel check out www.WookFools.com and buy merch!

Follow me on instagram @whoisdylan


www.WookFools.com

dylan stark,building hidden mountain bike jump,drop off,cliff drop,stay home,with me,backyard jump,hidden mtb jumps,secret mtb jump,jungle survival,primitive,digging,how to build,mtb jump,solo,social distancing,self filmed,canon g50,tripod shots,april 2020,so cal mtb,inland empire,redbull rampage,virgin utah style,yt industries,do it yourself,go dig,be outside,good weather,goodtimes,underground pool,above ground jump,natural,spot,creek,bike,

Post a Comment

0 Comments