Advertisement

7 Bodybuilding Mistakes to Avoid as Get Older | New Series

7 Bodybuilding Mistakes to Avoid as Get Older | New Series Welcome to the SuperSey Me Series... more specifically, this 12 part segment called 40 fit and this first episode sharing 7 Bodybuilding Mistakes to Avoid as I Get Older.
As I now approach my 40's, I have let things slip pretty bad. Anxiety, 2 kids, bad nutrition have all been factors but now it's time to claim my health and sanity back and within this series I will be sharing the tips i will be using to do this.. Reimplementing some old tips as well as trying new ones.

Stay tuned and Smash Da Ting Yeah!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MyProtein Huge Discount:

Use Code: GAB35 for 35% OFF

ONLINE COACHINING / TRAINING PLANS


---------------------MY CAMERA GEAR FOR YOUTUBE VIDEOS------------------------
My Main Camera -
Back up Camera -
Main Camera Go-To Lens for Almost everything -
Main Camera B-Roll Lens -
Main Camera Back Up Lens -
Back Up Camera Vlog Lens -
Back Up Instagram Video Lens -
Back up B-Roll Lens -
Action Cams - &
Drone -
Microphones -
Voice Recorder -
Monitor -
Gimbal -

I N T E R A C T W I T H M E

● SNAPCHAT: @gabriel-sey
● INSTAGRAM:
● FACEBOOK:
● TWITTER: fatherhood

new parent tips,black father,build muscle,gym mistakes,common gym mistakes,beginner gym mistakes,how to build muscle,how to get bigger,bigger chest,bigger arms,bigger shoulders,body transformation,build muscle lose fat,bodybuilding for teenagers,get bigger as a teenager,lifting advice for teenagers,bodybuilding for beginners,muscle building for teenagers,gabriel sey,gabriel sey skinny fat,gabriel sey transformation,bodybuilding mistakes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments