Advertisement

Splendid Hua Hin ! Less Explored Part Of Thailand! Nature At It's Best! Thailand Series, Part - 1

Splendid Hua Hin ! Less Explored Part Of Thailand! Nature At It's Best! Thailand Series, Part - 1 I recently visited Thailand and I had a great experience. When I went there, the situation of Corona virus was quite under control. I have taken extreme precautions and I've also completed my quarantine period of 14 days and I'm still continuing to do so.

Hua Hin is small district in Thailand. Not many tourists visit this place. It is filled with natural beauty and it's quite a beautiful place if you love nature. I spent total of 1.5 days here and it was totally worth it. If you want to explore peaceful beauty of nature then this is the place for you!


I've divided my Thailand series in 3 parts. Bangkok vlog is the second part of this series. This series keeps getting better as we reach the end. So stay tuned.

#THAILAND #HUAHIN


Our YouTube Family = 396 members strong!

Instagram:
INSTAGRAM:


FACEBOOK:


EMAIL ADDRESS:
thesarcaishticsanskari@gmail.com


REGARDS,
AISHWARYA MARATHE

HUA HIN,thailand,hua hin vlog,thailand vlog,corona in thailand,mrigayadayavan palace,mangroove forest thailand,nature in thailand,beaches in thailand,

Post a Comment

0 Comments